Meet the Spy Meet the Spy

Surprisingly Well-Made

The animation was better than expected, and the movie in general was fairly fun to watch. While I was glad there was no teenage impersonations of the TF2 voice actors (a common problem with fan-made Meet the Team videos), the lack of original dialogue made it a bit stale in terms of humor and variety.

If you could get some good voice actors somewhere that actually sound like the classes, you could probably make a great movie. Until then, I think you've done quite well for what you had to work with.

Good use of shape tweens and easing, btw. As a tiny tip, for cloaking, you can use a mask of a distorted version of the background. It's not a full warping effect like in-game, but it does look pretty nifty. ;]

This is the same Masquatto as the one that commented on the Steam forum, by the way (G-Mang).

Keep it up.

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Best Sprite Movie Ever

No question.

Broken Glazz Broken Glazz

Some nice visuals.

The first parts especially were good clips, but the quality seemed to decline for the middle parts (especially in terms of coloring--some of those gradients were very... iffy...).

One of the easiest things to fix that would've really added a lot, though, would be to ease more of your tweens. Especially when mixed with FBF, un-eased tweens look really artificial. :0

Keep up the good work. Good luck on trying to complete your projects. I know what it's like to never finish anything. :S

JazLyte responds:

There's an explanation for that, the first scenes were made fairly recently, and the middle was as far back as half a year ago. Thanks for the review.

Clock Tournament Clock Tournament

Awesome game.

Loved playing as myself. Great job, and thanks. =]

cableshaft responds:

I snuck you in at the last minute. If you hadn't popped online on Clock Day I might have forgotten you.

Mr T Dress up Mr T Dress up

Newbish use of gradients! *stabs*

First off, read the one-liner.
Second- the music sux.
Third- Why the hell did you make this? It's not funny, and it's not... like... revealing (good thing now that I think about it), so what's the point?

Overall- make stuff people will want to view. Did you honestly think people would like that... that- THING?

teddy fays teddy fays

Would be pefect...

But these two lines:
I prefer my shrooms with a side of LSD
Yo fuck cigarettes I need that THC
Ruin the flow. If you fixed those up, I'd add it to my playlist.